February 2–5, 2022
The 2022 KMEA Professional Development Conference will be held in person from February 2–5, 2022 in the Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, KY.
2022 Conference Information:
- Schedule (not yet available)
- Speakers (not yet available)
- Sessions (not yet available)
- Officer Candidates (not yet available)
- List of who is registered (not yet available) for the conference. (During times that KMEA staff is entering new names it will be temporarily out of alphabetical order, but you can still electronically search for your name.
Past and Future Conferences
2022 Conference Dates – February 2–5, 2022
- Conference Performance Application – not yet available
- 2022 Conference Clinic Proposal Application
- 2021 Fall Collegiate Conference Clinic Proposal Application
- Complete the linked survey with the clinic information
- Email any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXTENDED Deadline—March 15, 2021
- Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance will be issued by the first business day in June of each year.
Clinic topics that are of highest interest to the attendees are listed below. Those with expertise in one of these areas should be encouraged to apply.
- Rehearsal techniques/methods
- Performance styles/practices
- Classroom management
- Reading sessions
- Teaching techniques/methods
- Special learners
The Clinic Selection Meetings for the 2021 Fall Collegiate Conference and the 2022 KMEA Conference will begin the week of March 20, 2021.
Future Conference Dates (tentative):
- February 8–11, 2023
- February 7–10, 2024
- February 5–8, 2025